Just five days to go til TrailFest2, and we’ve got a fabulous day lined up for you on Saturday. If you’ve got your ticket, final joining info will be arriving in your inbox later in the week.
In the meantime, there’s been a lot going on over the last couple of weeks at TrailFest HQ: here are some of the latest highlights:
- The List have named TrailFest as one of the best outdoor and adventure film festivals in the UK, and we are finalists in the Scottish Outdoor & Leisure Awards. Thanks to everyone who helped us get there!
- TrailFest: the movie – coming soon! We’re not joking: we’re delighted to confirm that Full Course Trails will be joining us to record the events of the day on Saturday.
- Glasgow brewery Jaw Brew have joined us as Official Drinks Supplier for our TrailCHAT after party – so if you’re travelling by car to Mugdock, now’s the time to start negotiating lift shares!
- The stakes are high for the Mugdock Mile: Hoka One One have come on board to offer a pair of new shoes for the male and female winners! It’s time to fly …
- Our Spot Prize Draw is going to be epic! We’ve got prizes that money can’t buy, including one pre-publication copy of Ian Corless’s new book,Running Beyond. There’s also a personal outdoor photo shoot with Colin Henderson; a Silva headtorch donated by Find Your Adrenaline … the list goes on. Check out the full list of prizes on our TrailCHAT page – and keep your fingers crossed!
- The TrailFIT programme of practical sessions is filling up fast: Yoga for Runners with Mark Russell and Speed Training with James Stewart are fully booked already, but there’s still space to join Strength & Conditioning with Casey Morgan; Navigation for Runners with Gary Tompsett or a social run with Debbie Martin-Consani or Marco Consani.
- Our mini-expo is looking pretty hot, with Find Your Adrenaline bringing lovely OMM gear; Mirelle bringing her own brand of super-stylish activewear … and of course our own TrailFest #RunDirty branded gear available to view and pre-order, too. Be warned: you WILL be led into temptation!
- And not forgetting the TrailHEROES speaker programme: TrailFest ticket holders will be treated to eight inspiring sessions from ten of the most inspirational people we know. We can’t wait!
- Life after TrailFest: thanks to everyone who joined us to #runsocial over the summer. Lots of you have been asking if the programme of social runs will continue, and the answer is YES! We’ll be announcing November and December dates soon: keep an eye on our Facebook page for details.