Building the Dream
The theme of TrailFest 2016 was ‘Building the Dream’, and we created a full-day programme featuring guests who shared awe-inspiring stories of how they built their own dreams on the trails and how you can too.
2016 Special Guests
Meet our speakers and guest trainers:
- Marco Consani.
- Ambassador for inov-8, the all terrain running brand and Mountain Fuel #FeelGoodFuel. Blog.
- Debbie Martin-Consani.
- Ambassador for Montane, Ultimate Direction, Drymax and Petzl and a member of the Centurion Running Ultra Team. Blog.
- Casey Morgan.
- Compressport Trailrunning Team athlete, personal trainer and sports conditioning coach.
- Gary Tompsett.
- Sophie Mullins.
- Animal-loving ultra runner and Scottish 100km champion overcoming mast cell disease and inflammatory arthritis. Blog.
- Lucja Leonard.
- James Stewart,
- Winner of the 2016 West Highland Way Race, ultrarunner, #Hokaflyer and #TeamPyllon. Blog.
- Robert Hamilton.
- Owner of Vigour Events and Scotland’s leading authority on open-water swimming.
- Mark Russell.
- Owner of Kirdaka Yoga and Lululemon ambassador.
- Susie Allison.
- Author of ‘Scottish Trail Running’, the definitive guidebook for trailrunning in Scotland.
- Graham Kelly.
- Endurance and adventure lover well known for sporting an impressive beard! Blog.
The TrailFest mini-expo featured: