The TrailFest2 After Party will kick off with our Prizegiving, and everyone is in with a chance to win: as well as crowning our inaugural King and Queen of the Mugdock Mile, we’ll be giving away some superb goodies in our spot prize draw.
Stick around for the draw, and stay on to share a drink (beer, tea, coffee, smoothie, water…) with fellow runners and elites at the after-party. We’re delighted to say that Glasgow brewery, Jaw Brew, have come on board as our Official Drinks Supplier: now’s the time to negotiate your lift share!
The King and Queen of the Mugdock Mile will each receive a voucher for a pair of Hoka One One shoes: make your own selection of size and model from the Hoka One One online store.
The Spot Prize Draw is for everyone who buys a ticket for TrailFest2. We’ve got some amazing giveaways lined up:
- Two pairs of Hoka One One shoes (size and model to be chosen by the winners)
- One personal trailrunning photoshoot with Colin Henderson: capture some splendid images of you looking every inch a trail hero!
- One advance copy of Running Beyond, the new book by Ian Corless featuring a foreword by Kilian Jornet. Running Beyond is published by Quarto on 3 November: our lucky winner will get a prize that money can’t buy (yet!)
- One Sports Massage with Run Recover
- One clothing voucher from Mirelle Activewear
- One copy of Scottish Trail Running by Susie Allison
- One Edinburgh Run Tour with Lucja Leonard
- Four PT sessions, a nutritional analysis and 1-month training programme from Kate Pearson PT
- One Silva Trailrunner II headtorch plus Gold Membership of the Find Your Adrenaline website until the end of the year, giving the lucky winner 15% off all purchases
- TrailFest branded gear